Very often overlooked in a real estate transaction, first time or seasoned home buyers must realize about one thing: the most important part of the home-buying process is getting a professional home inspection from a qualified, certified home inspector.
At Provision Home Inspections, LLC., our pre-purchase buyers home inspections consist of a complete, visual but non-invasive inspection of the entire home: exterior, visible foundation, roof, electrical, Air Conditioning and Heating, Plumbing, Interior, Appliances; the standard inspection are not technically exhausting unless an issue is found that requires further investigating (additional fees may apply).
We provide the following during a home inspection:
- Knowledge detecting deficiencies, finding construction issues (that is what you are paying for, to find issues)
- Thorough inspections
- We never rush doing and inspection
- Provide a tour at the end of the inspection to point at the most important defects you need to know immediately
- A computerized report that includes a summary page, major and minor issues, information you need to know (disclaimers).
- Same day report or within 24 hours
- We climb the roof when accessible and no roof risk damage (e.g. clay tile roof)
- We inspect your attic